MacRAE’S onboarded Scott’s Directories in July 2017 with the goal to increase the traffic to their website, and convert more leads while users were on the site. MacRAE’S revamped the entire website, built multiple conversion funnels to increase the number of leads and maintained a 60 hour monthly SEO program to help get their site ranked higher in search engines and to get in front of more qualified customers.
Solutions Provided by MacRAE’S
- MacRAE’S migrated Scott’s Directories old website to a fresh new responsive website
- The new website was made with the best UX/UI keeping SEO guidelines in mind
- Setup paid campaigns that helped Scott’s Directories to get relevant conversions in smart, display, and search campaigns with low CPA/CPC
- MacRAE’S did deep competitive research and implemented best practices on the website
- Our SEO team performed keywords research, webpage content analysis, meta tags, and other necessary on-page optimization activities
- Our content and social media team planned the blogging and social media presence on multiple channels to increase the brand awareness